Not seeing you in north central Indiana with my dipole   No traces seen on the waterfall at 19:33.

chuck
kd9dvb

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 03:27:30 PM EDT, Steve R via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

I just got my FT817 setup with new computer. I am using a small Lenova Thinkpad for portable and QRP.

I am calling CQ on 40 Meters right now if anyone is around. Burning ionosphere with 5 watts if anyone is around. Like to see if soundcard settings are all good.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Just worked Chuck, thanks for the QSO, everything seems to be working like a champ. 73

Steve, you're really roughing it...5 watts...middle of the day...40m...
I looked, called cq a bit, looked more, but nothing.
Gray line should be better...
Milt.
070-650