Night Owl Contacts NOC

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Nocte is Latin for night - NOC is an abbreviation of nocte.

I'm glad to be able to knock off a few hour blocks for my 24/7 endorsement.  It's really nice to see so many folks participating. Because without others to talk to in the middle of the night my CQs were going unanswered.  Hope this keeps up for a while so everyone has a chance to get the endorsement.  It's plus that propagation is improving, too.

Dave
KB3RAN
1692/381

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Jerry N9AVY

Contactos del Noche - I was there last 2 nights. Getting crowded and that's good !

Jerry n9avy