Japan on 40m

Jerry N9AVY

It was worth getting up at 0830 UTC. Managed to work Suke, JM7OLW, for a new 40m DXCC !

Now back to sleep ...

Jerry n9avy

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Congrats Jerry.  I emailed Suke and invited him to join us during the 24/7 Endorsement meet.  I see him on 20 meters all the time so thought it was worth a shot and invite him.  Alan KA5VZG and Bod K4VBM had QSO's with him also.
Andy VE4PER was also around from Manitoba Canada.  Got him on 80 meters.  You never know who will show up at 09:00Z.

Bob KK6KMU

Jerry N9AVY

Bob:

Was surprised to catch Suke. He was strong when I heard you work him, but later caught him further up band and he was weak.

As I was completing 24/7 around 2015, I was very sursed at who was on during those wee hours of the morning. Perhaps you guys will start a trend ?

Jerry n9avy

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:43:45 AM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

Congrats Jerry.  I emailed Suke and invited him to join us during the 24/7 Endorsement meet.  I see him on 20 meters all the time so thought it was worth a shot and invite him.  Alan KA5VZG and Bod K4VBM had QSO's with him also.
Andy VE4PER was also around from Manitoba Canada.  Got him on 80 meters.  You never know who will show up at 09:00Z.

Bob KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Spread across several times zones makes it a little more difficult to get everyone on board.  Thanks to Alan KA5VZG for coming up with the schedule and posting it.
I am surprised at the number of operators participating. See  you on the waterfall.
Bob KK6KMU