From: boat.anchor via groups.io <boat.anchor@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 8:30 pm
Subject: [070Club] Pumpkin Upload

Cant seem to get it to work.
Anyone else tried yet.
Barry
va7gem

KF3AA

I also can not upload

David, K9DWR

I’ll need more specific information to troubleshoot.

In your case, Bob; I have an entry for KF3AA, so it looks like your upload was successful. What, exactly, are you seeing that makes you think it didn’t work?

Barry, what are you seeing? I do NOT see an upload entry for yours, so something is definitely off in your case, but I need screenshots, error output, etc to see what’s going on.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Oct 12, 2020, at 08:56, KF3AA <KF3AA@comcast.net> wrote:

I also can not upload

Barry VA7GEM

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 06:13 PM, Stephen Melachrinos wrote:
Barry -

What error are you seeing? I just uploaded mine without difficulty.

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

On Oct 12, 2020, at 08:56, KF3AA <KF3AA@...> wrote:

I also can not upload
David
Screenshot just posted
barry

David, K9DWR

On Oct 13, 2020, at 09:23, boat.anchor via groups.io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

On Oct 12, 2020, at 08:56, KF3AA <KF3AA@...> wrote:

I also can not upload
David
Screenshot just posted
barry

podxs.com is not the right website for the club (it’s podxs070.com).

The full upload link for the Great Pumpkin Sprint is: http://www.podxs070.com/great-pumpkin-2020-uploader

—
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

KF3AA

Sorry   It worked ok the second  time.
  I used the upload on the 070 Main Page
in stead of the one  on the emails
. 73  and tnx for all your work. de Bob KF3aa,