24/7 Endorsement - WEEK TWO starts Monday 10/12 for hour slots 0600Z and 0700Z

Alan - KA5VZG

Week one had plenty of activity on 7.070 and 3.580 MHZ.  20m was checked, but no activity was observed, so we mainly stuck to 40m and 80m.
Using the Chat (24/7 Endorsement) that Bob/KK6KMU set up made things go quickly and easily. (check an earlier post abt 24/7 for instructions)

Week two, from Monday 10/12 - Sunday 10/18, starts tonight.  This week will cover the 0600Z and 0700Z hour slots.
Look at the Chat to see who is active.  To work both hours with limited sleep loss, we will concentrate on 0645Z - 0715Z.  From 0645-0659 QSO's will fill in the 0600Z slot. From 0700-0715Z the 0700 slot will be taken care of.  (a few earlybirds may be on by 0630)

On Monday 10/12, I will also check 80m and 40m to see if anyone needs 0400Z or 0500Z time slots and may have missed the opportunity on the first run.

WEEK TWO 24/7 endorsement hour slots 0600Z and 0700Z are our targets, pse join in :-)

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

I had a few extra bonus contacts last night during our 24/7 Endorsement meet. KI7VLV Dave from Washington, KM6UGZ Sam California, and AA2MA Mark from Alabama.  All of them were amazed that someone was calling CQ late that night / early tat morning.  Also had VK4KLA from Australia answer my call but could not complete the QSO.  All things considered a successful 24/7 get together.  Hope to see yo tonight from 0645-0715 UTC.

Thanks to Alan KA5VZG, Bob K4VBM and Randy W4RTT for getting up in the middle of the night.  Hope to see Stan W9SMR tonight too.

Have a great day,
Bob KK6KMU

stan W9SMR

Bob, Alan et. al.,

I am hoping to get on. I need 3 a.m. (EDT) slots all week long and some 2 a.m.'s along the way.

But, T-Storms coming thru soon. Hopefully expected to clear after 10 p.m. Will need to reconnect my Kluge Inv-L after they pass through.

Fantastic you almost grabbed the VK4. Maybe tonite. GL!!

CUL, 73,
Stan
W9SMR

I had a few extra bonus contacts last night during our 24/7 Endorsement meet. KI7VLV Dave from Washington, KM6UGZ Sam California, and AA2MA Mark from Alabama. All of them were amazed that someone was calling CQ late that night / early tat morning. Also had VK4KLA from Australia answer my call but could not complete the QSO. All things considered a successful 24/7 get together. Hope to see yo tonight from 0645-0715 UTC.

Thanks to Alan KA5VZG, Bob K4VBM and Randy W4RTT for getting up in the middle of the night. Hope to see Stan W9SMR tonight too.

Have a great day,
Bob KK6KMU

Stan, I think it's totally do-able.
What band is your best to the left coast in those time slots? 30m?, 40m?, 75m?
Milt
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76