365 ?

Randy True

What is the update process on the 365 award?

I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Randy,

It worked fine for me last night.

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

 What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

And are you sure the Mode is correct (PSK31)?  Again... don't ask how I know about such things.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 Randy,

It worked fine for me last night.

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Yep, uploaded the whole logbook.

Randy W4RTT

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

 What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Yep, HRD logbook files in all the pertinents.

Randy W4RTT

And are you sure the Mode is correct (PSK31)?  Again... don't ask how I know about such things.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 Randy,

It worked fine for me last night.

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

I always upload the entire logbook.

In the standings, it shows 1/16/2017 as the last update.

And my total has been stuck on 179

Randy W4RTT

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

 What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Hmmmm.... perhaps strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Mike
WM4B

___________________________________

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

All of my other awards are being updated except the 365.

Randy W4RTT

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.

Randy W4RTT

B C <k9wis@...>

I use HRD for all my digital contacts. I have one masterlog file but create new database every year because I compete in the DX marathon each year, digital category. Then at the end of the year I make and adi file for that year then import it into the masterlog. Then I create and upload the new masterlog.adi file to the log checker on the website.

I also sign and upload the annual logfile to LOTW
and import it into aclog....whew!

Brian K9WIS

Jerry N9AVY

Did I read that correctly ???  You only upload to 070 once a year ???

Jerry  n9avy