24x7 - Long Night!

Jody Carter

Am deciding to take advantage of being off work tomorrow to attack some of my missing blocks in the 24x7 Challenge. Band conditions are killing me, though!!  I'm actively calling CQ, swapping between 40m and 80m every few minutes, as well as between the 2 antennas I have in the yard. Hoping to get something in this 07:00 UTC hour, and to be able to stay awake for the 08:00 UTC hour!

I'm no where near finishing - but just slowly working towards it.

Jody
KJ0DY

Brian (N2MLP)

What band are you on

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Am deciding to take advantage of being off work tomorrow to attack some of my missing blocks in the 24x7 Challenge. Band conditions are killing me, though!!  I'm actively calling CQ, swapping between 40m and 80m every few minutes, as well as between the 2 antennas I have in the yard. Hoping to get something in this 07:00 UTC hour, and to be able to stay awake for the 08:00 UTC hour!

I'm no where near finishing - but just slowly working towards it.

Jody

KJ0DY

Jody Carter

40m at the moment...  7.071

Am deciding to take advantage of being off work tomorrow to attack some of my missing blocks in the 24x7 Challenge. Band conditions are killing me, though!!  I'm actively calling CQ, swapping between 40m and 80m every few minutes, as well as between the 2 antennas I have in the yard. Hoping to get something in this 07:00 UTC hour, and to be able to stay awake for the 08:00 UTC hour!

I'm no where near finishing - but just slowly working towards it.

Jody
KJ0DY

Brian (N2MLP)

Ok