VB7150

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Spending final operating day on 20M PSK31
Look near 14.072
Barry

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Where are you Joe
Just wrkd Pawcatuck
Barry

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 01:29 pm, Barry 1470 wrote:
Spending final operating day on 20M PSK31
Look near 14.072
Barry

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Barry,
I was in and out yesterday but when I looked didn't see much.

Thanks for trying.  The prop just didn't work with us this year and when it did I was off the air.  Figures.

Will look for you in 2018 anyway.

HNY!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 04:43 PM, Barry 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:

Where are you Joe
Just wrkd Pawcatuck
Barry

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 01:29 pm, Barry 1470 wrote:
Spending final operating day on 20M PSK31
Look near 14.072
Barry

Rick - N7WE

Barry-
You had a great run with the Canadian 150!  Please post your final counts.  I'll bet they were amazing.

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Barry,

Saw a KI7 working you this aft around 14.073 but when it was your turn all I got was El Zippo Grande!
All I could see were others working VA7GEM but I wasn't one of them.  I guess OM Prop is not ready to play nice yet.  I was able to log 5 Canadian special calls during the year and 2 RAC stations so all was not lost.

Good to hear that you did well during Canada's Birthday celebration.  I would also be curious to see your posting.
HNY!!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482