Topics

Just worked JM7OLW + A BIT

Jerry, tks for the WX report from Illinois.  We didn’t know that...

Through the years, I've worked Suke 38 times, 10m - 75m  Both BPSK 31, and CW.

He's a fixture on the bands from the left coast.

Want to see something cool?

Visit his website and check out his tower & shack.

http://www.geocities.jp/jm7olw_suke/

An amazing structure.

de

Milt.