W3WMU - Jeff - Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Well done, Jeff!

73,

Mike

WM4B

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jeff — Congratulations on a job well done.  Takes patience for sure ..

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 30, 2017, at 6:16 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Nice job Jeff.
Kick back with a hot toddy and relax.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 06:16 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Congratulations Jeff
You your goal and i know it feels great
Now you can relax
So... take the rest of the year off.
HNY

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Congrats Jeff  on 366  !!!

Jerry n9avy

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Good Job Jeff - Have a blessed New Year.
See you on the waterfall.
John KE4JB

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congrats Jeff! I knew would make it this year!

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Dec 30, 2017, at 3:16 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Jeff - welcome to the elite group that is the 366 Club!

You've accomplished 2 of the 3 steps to reach an even more elite group, the Clock & Calendar Club. Knock out that 24x7 and you'll be welcomed with open arms.

GOOD JOB!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

JEFF WALSH

Thanks everyone for the congrats ........ great way to finish out the year ........ Happy New Years to all !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 9:31 AM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:

Congrats Jeff! I knew would make it this year!

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Dec 30, 2017, at 3:16 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jeff – W3WMU is wrapping up his year by completing his 366 on 12/30/17 UTC and becoming the 30th person to do so.  Congratulations Jeff.  You continue to put Sturgis MS on the PSK31 map.   Well done!

Please join me in sending him a very deserved “You did it Jeff!”

Sid Downey

Great job Jeff. Happy New Year.

Sid
W7JSD