Congrats to all who made 25 on 25 !

Jerry N9AVY

Just approved  my 3rd batch of stickers today.  Congrats to all who made the 25 contacts !  This was no mean feat with the lousy conditions we've had.

All who worked me today can add  K9ATI (Club)   070# 1808 to your logs.  Saw WB3WZR asking me for a contact with K9ATI, but it wasn't my frequency and we had already worked (both calls); so, Loren is in log for K9ATI.

To those who didn't get their 25, there still a few hours left if bands will cooperate.

Jerry  n9avy

John Netro

Thanks Jerry for the work you do.

I will be adding your Club call later today, have to get ready for work, I didn't see the club call when you told me I could add it, now I will

Thanks!!
N9WVM, John
070 #1073

On Monday, December 25, 2017, 3:07:36 PM EST, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just approved  my 3rd batch of stickers today.  Congrats to all who made the 25 contacts !  This was no mean feat with the lousy conditions we've had.

All who worked me today can add  K9ATI (Club)   070# 1808 to your logs.  Saw WB3WZR asking me for a contact with K9ATI, but it wasn't my frequency and we had already worked (both calls); so, Loren is in log for K9ATI.

To those who didn't get their 25, there still a few hours left if bands will cooperate.

Jerry  n9avy

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Looks like, at the moment anyway, there's 19 of us who made the 2017 Christmas Run.

Congratulations, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:25 AM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:
Thanks Jerry for the work you do.

I will be adding your Club call later today, have to get ready for work, I didn't see the club call when you told me I could add it, now I will

Thanks!!
N9WVM, John
070 #1073

On Monday, December 25, 2017, 3:07:36 PM EST, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just approved  my 3rd batch of stickers today.  Congrats to all who made the 25 contacts !  This was no mean feat with the lousy conditions we've had.

All who worked me today can add  K9ATI (Club)   070# 1808 to your logs.  Saw WB3WZR asking me for a contact with K9ATI, but it wasn't my frequency and we had already worked (both calls); so, Loren is in log for K9ATI.

To those who didn't get their 25, there still a few hours left if bands will cooperate.

I did it, but for some reason, it has not been approved.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

Jim:  Just looked at your submission and it appears that you have it, but it didn't turn BLUE.  What I did see was that for some reason the "Christmas"  is highlighted in Blue and underscored while the "Run "  is in bold type.  When I put my cursor over the "Christmas" part, I get an ad for some Christmas Cross !   Is it possible you have a problem at your end ???

Jerry  n9avy

I did it, but for some reason, it has not been approved.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

No, mine is still orange, and the only thing I can click on is the 25.  Wonder what is going on?  Also why don't the Christmas Run endorsements show up on the homepage?

Jim K5SP

On 12/27/2017 3:08 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Jim:  Just looked at your submission and it appears that you have it, but it didn't turn BLUE.  What I did see was that for some reason the "Christmas"  is highlighted in Blue and underscored while the "Run "  is in bold type.  When I put my cursor over the "Christmas" part, I get an ad for some Christmas Cross !   Is it possible you have a problem at your end ???

Jerry  n9avy

I did it, but for some reason, it has not been approved.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Jim

We are the lucky few. Mine is still orange as well.
HNY
Barry
1470