73,

Mike

WM4B

Paula K7PAX #1739

I hope to get back down in the shack for some more operating time later this a.m.

Gotta eat brekkie and give the hubby a haircut first .

Paula

On Dec 25, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Thanks to all… that was easier than I expected!

73,

Mike

WM4B

Strange, I replied once and it didnt come through.

Anyway, done here also, got an extra one just to be sure.

Thanks to all who helped.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

done here also, got an extra one just in case.� Thanks to all who responded.�

Should be on later, if "she who must be obeyed" will let me. Says its family time.

Jim K5SP