25 on 25 question

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

I know all contacts must be PSK31. But can I work one station on two bands and get credit for two QSOs?
Paul nu4c

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Jim K5SP

I think the contacts must be unique.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

I dont see any rules so I would venture the normal work once per band may apply.
Looks like a great chance to make ur own rules.
Barry

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:11 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
I think the contacts must be unique.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Somewhere I saw that it had to be unique calls.

73,
Mike
WM4B

I dont see any rules so I would venture the normal work once per band may apply.
Looks like a great chance to make ur own rules.
Barry
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:11 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
I think the contacts must be unique.
--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Complete rules at message

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:32 am, Mike Besemer wrote:
Somewhere I saw that it had to be unique calls.

73,
Mike
WM4B

I dont see any rules so I would venture the normal work once per band may apply.
Looks like a great chance to make ur own rules.
Barry
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:11 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
I think the contacts must be unique.
--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director

JEFF WALSH

25 different callsigns ....working same callsign on multiple bands count  as a dupe ....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, December 25, 2017 12:38 PM, Barry 1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Complete rules at message #54358
Barry

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:32 am, Mike Besemer wrote:
Somewhere I saw that it had to be unique calls.

73,
Mike
WM4B

I dont see any rules so I would venture the normal work once per band may apply.
Looks like a great chance to make ur own rules.
Barry
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 10:11 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
I think the contacts must be unique.
--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

Does "Unique" mean you worked the same station in regular way and also standing on your head ???

  Jerry  n9avy

Jerry ...I think that "unique" means that if u send ur call sign in capital letters one time and the next time u send ur call sign in small letters that is "unique" .... but I may be wrong on that .... club management may have to rule on that ....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, December 25, 2017 1:56 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Does "Unique" mean you worked the same station in regular way and also standing on your head ???

  Jerry  n9avy

There has to be 25 unique callsigns. I just checked my checker run and it excluded my "duplicate" contacts with the same callsign on different bands.

73 & Merry Christmas!

Matt
AK4MK
070 #1708