From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 8:00 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] WM4B

Mike have you in the log, but you seem to have dropped off the planet.  Had you solid 599 and then nothing.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

K8TOM

Thanks for the early morning contact, Jim.  I guess it gave me an early start on the Christmas run, if we have any luck with prop.

40M was long to KY, MO and NC (for instance) for me this morning.  I was surprised that it was working from my side, frankly.

Merry Christmas to all.  I hope that you and your families have good memories of this day to treasure.

Tom
K8TOM

Yes, thanks for the contact Tom, it was rough copy but we made it into the log.  Was on 80 real early and had a few, then 40, and now on 20.  Conditions are not the best, the usual 599 then nothing.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Trying 40M but nothing seen
Barry
VB7150

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 06:27 am, K8TOM wrote:
Thanks for the early morning contact, Jim.  I guess it gave me an early start on the Christmas run, if we have any luck with prop.

40M was long to KY, MO and NC (for instance) for me this morning.  I was surprised that it was working from my side, frankly.

Merry Christmas to all.  I hope that you and your families have good memories of this day to treasure.

Tom
K8TOM
815

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

30mins & nada seen
on 20M now
Barry

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 07:08 am, Barry 1470 wrote:
Trying 40M but nothing seen
Barry
VB7150

Jim K5SP

See you Barry, talk to me please.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Still calling Jim
Cant see you
Barry

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 07:50 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
See you Barry, talk to me please.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

TU Jim
Ur number one in the log
merry xmas
Barry

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 08:00 am, Barry 1470 wrote:
Still calling Jim
Cant see you
Barry
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 07:50 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
See you Barry, talk to me please.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Thanks for the contact, you were solid copy, then it dropped.  The band has been doing that all morning.  Just enough to get people in the log.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director