From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:58 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Christmas Puppy

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for
knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and
down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new
knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Awwwwww

Paula

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:12 PM, Brian Whoeler <n2mlp@verizon.net> wrote:

My little girl

========================
de N2MLP Brian
Monroe County PA

========================

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for
knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and
down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new
knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

<GIA.JPG>

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Rocco the grandpup. He won't be here long enough to get me any appreciable
exercise, but we'll be finding a new puppy for ourselves once the holiday
dust settles.

See you all in at 0000z!

Mike
WM4B

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for
knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and
down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new
knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Awwww , he’s cute too!

Paula

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:

Rocco the grandpup. He won't be here long enough to get me any appreciable
exercise, but we'll be finding a new puppy for ourselves once the holiday
dust settles.

See you all in at 0000z!

Mike
WM4B

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for
knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and
down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new
knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

<Rocco.jpg>

Doc

AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

John Netro

Here is my Wife's MUTT Jack 8 and 1/2 years old Shepard/ Sharpie, this pic was take 2 years ago

I plan to be on for Christmas run once the Kids leave sometime this evening

N9WVM, John
070 #1073

Merry Christmas

On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 5:42:09 PM EST, Doc <gsbishop@...> wrote:

  AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
> This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Flowers

image1.jpeg

Our pups - Inga, 2nd from left, recently passed away, leaving L-R Hans, Elsie and Mimi to carry on.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 4:02 PM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:

Here is my Wife's MUTT Jack 8 and 1/2 years old Shepard/ Sharpie, this pic was take 2 years ago

I plan to be on for Christmas run once the Kids leave sometime this evening

N9WVM, John
070 #1073

Merry Christmas

On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 5:42:09 PM EST, Doc <gsbishop@...> wrote:

  AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
> This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

<Jack.JPG>

Matthew King - AK4MK

Cute pup family, Mike! Sorry for your loss on Inga.... Keep your chin up!

Merry Christmas!

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
image1.jpeg

Our pups - Inga, 2nd from left, recently passed away, leaving L-R Hans, Elsie and Mimi to carry on.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 4:02 PM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:

Here is my Wife's MUTT Jack 8 and 1/2 years old Shepard/ Sharpie, this pic was take 2 years ago

I plan to be on for Christmas run once the Kids leave sometime this evening

N9WVM, John
070 #1073

Merry Christmas

On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 5:42:09 PM EST, Doc <gsbishop@...> wrote:

  AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
> This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

<Jack.JPG>

Mike Flowers

The three keep us busy and laughing all the time.

On Dec 24, 2017, at 4:14 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Cute pup family, Mike! Sorry for your loss on Inga.... Keep your chin up!

Merry Christmas!

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
image1.jpeg

Our pups - Inga, 2nd from left, recently passed away, leaving L-R Hans, Elsie and Mimi to carry on.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 4:02 PM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:

Here is my Wife's MUTT Jack 8 and 1/2 years old Shepard/ Sharpie, this pic was take 2 years ago

I plan to be on for Christmas run once the Kids leave sometime this evening

N9WVM, John
070 #1073

Merry Christmas

On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 5:42:09 PM EST, Doc <gsbishop@...> wrote:

  AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
> This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

<Jack.JPG>

Doc

Great !!

On 12/24/2017 5:42 PM, Doc wrote:
AHH  !!!"Reducer"?? de W8KQ

On 12/24/2017 2:58 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

KB1NAL

Here's my little one.  Boris is a 19 wk. old brindle whippet. Very smart, playful,
and at times very stubborn and mischievious, like all pups.  He's 23 inches
tall and 22 pounds.

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Since you went there I thought that I would contribute.

This is a pic of Ginger our 8 year old Golden-mix.
She just turned 8 in Nov but still  very much a pup at heart. (especially when there are treats around!)
Loves to play in the snow and has quite an extensive vocabulary.  Certain things have to be spelled out just like it was when our daughter was young.

Merry Christmas PODXS. ( Have to go feed you-know-who)

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

Paula K7PAX #1739

Looks like trouble! :-)

Paula

On Dec 25, 2017, at 5:12 AM, KB1NAL via Groups.Io <kb1nal@...> wrote:

Here's my little one.  Boris is a 19 wk. old brindle whippet. Very smart, playful,
and at times very stubborn and mischievious, like all pups.  He's 23 inches
tall and 22 pounds.
<DSCF4039.JPG>

W7RIV

Adorable.

My baby is about 18 months old and is 100#. Groodle (Poodle/Golden Retriever).

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

W7RIV

Just so a link doesn't have to be clicked...

Inline image 1

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 9:30 AM, W7RIV <nnegrom@...> wrote:
Adorable.

My baby is about 18 months old and is 100#. Groodle (Poodle/Golden Retriever).

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Attachments:

Paula K7PAX #1739

Groodle huh? Very cute!

Paula K7PAX

On Dec 28, 2017, at 8:34 AM, W7RIV <nnegrom@...> wrote:

Just so a link doesn't have to be clicked...

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 9:30 AM, W7RIV <nnegrom@...> wrote:
Adorable.

My baby is about 18 months old and is 100#. Groodle (Poodle/Golden Retriever).

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Attachments:

Attachments:

chris g7ogx

Here is our eighth guide dog puppy, "Kernow". Delivered 21st of December. He will stay with us as a member of the family for about 12 months.
Image

Chris G7OGX

Just so a link doesn't have to be clicked...

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 9:30 AM, W7RIV <nnegrom@...> wrote:
Adorable.

My baby is about 18 months old and is 100#. Groodle (Poodle/Golden Retriever).

This is my weight loss secret. I call it the Josie diet. It is also good for knee replacement rehab. I am up and down the stairs 8-10 times a day, and down on the floor and back up again often. Made me forget all about my new knees!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Attachments:

Attachments:

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Meet Harley.  Adopted today, but we can't bring her home until Wednesday.  Just 1 year old, she's already had a litter of puppies.  She'll have a much better life than that with us.

73,

Mike
WM4B

Paula K7PAX #1739

Looks like she’ll make a great shack mate. Very sweet face!

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Dec 30, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Meet Harley.  Adopted today, but we can't bring her home until Wednesday.  Just 1 year old, she's already had a litter of puppies.  She'll have a much better life than that with us.

73,

Mike
WM4B
<Harley _ 12_30_2017.jpeg>