Gee... maybe I should get a puppy!

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 24, 2017 2:05 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@hushmail.com> wrote:

I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Flowers

I’d need a dozen ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:17 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:

Gee... maybe I should get a puppy!

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 24, 2017 2:05 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@hushmail.com> wrote:

I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Or a big puppy!

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 24, 2017 2:21 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com> wrote:

I’d need a dozen ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:17 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:

Gee... maybe I should get a puppy!

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 24, 2017 2:05 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@hushmail.com> wrote:

I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Brian (N2MLP)

I have a big puppy LOL

========================
de N2MLP Brian
Monroe County PA

========================

On Dec 24, 2017 2:05 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@hushmail.com> wrote:

I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Randy True

If I walked a dog enough to do ME any good, he wouldn't have any legs left!

Randy W4RTT

> I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

Brian (N2MLP)

I have a great Dane  wants to go out,

Take her out and she stands in yard and looks around

Bring her in 5 minutes later wants to go out

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

If I walked a dog enough to do ME any good, he wouldn't have any legs left!

Randy W4RTT

> I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Flowers

Same with my three Dachshunds ... I am doorman to the dogs ... cats and squirrels on the fence are special events ...

No rest for the wicked ...

On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Brian Whoeler <n2mlp@...> wrote:

I have a great Dane  wants to go out,

Take her out and she stands in yard and looks around

Bring her in 5 minutes later wants to go out

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

<image001.jpg>

========================

If I walked a dog enough to do ME any good, he wouldn't have any legs left!

Randy W4RTT

> I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I'll be in and out as time permits... probably more out than in.  I won't get 25,  but I'll try to hand out some Q's.

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 24, 2017 2:05 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@hushmail.com> wrote:

I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Got a doggie-door on your Christmas list?

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 24, 2017 2:52 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
Same with my three Dachshunds ... I am doorman to the dogs ... cats and squirrels on the fence are special events ...

No rest for the wicked ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Brian Whoeler <n2mlp@...> wrote:

I have a great Dane wants to go out,

Take her out and she stands in yard and looks around

Bring her in 5 minutes later wants to go out

========================

de N2MLP Brian

Monroe County PA

<image001.jpg>

========================

If I walked a dog enough to do ME any good, he wouldn't have any legs left!

Randy W4RTT

> I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike Flowers

No - the exercise is good for me.  Keeps the knees working ... ;>)

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Got a doggie-door on your Christmas list?

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 24, 2017 2:52 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
Same with my three Dachshunds ... I am doorman to the dogs ... cats and squirrels on the fence are special events ...

No rest for the wicked ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Brian Whoeler <n2mlp@...> wrote:

I have a great Dane wants to go out,

Take her out and she stands in yard and looks around

Bring her in 5 minutes later wants to go out

========================

de N2MLP Brian

Monroe County PA

<image001.jpg>

========================

If I walked a dog enough to do ME any good, he wouldn't have any legs left!

Randy W4RTT

> I will be at my radio in intervals, as much as my puppy will let me sit still. I have lost 5 lbs since I got her a week ago! See you all in a few hours!
>
> Paula K7PAX #1739

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Just switched from my 20 meter dipole to a 40 meter one.  Made a contact with FL.  Ready to try to get 25 stations if there is enough activity on the waterfall.  Look for me this evening and tomorrow morning from Chesapeake Bay

David Hardy   1692/381
KB3RAN
CARA President k3cal.org

Jerry N9AVY

Just found out that have to go to dinner at Granddaughters in-laws tonight at 0000 UTC  and that kills Xmas Run for me.  Maybe tomorrow morning ... sigh .    I've suffered enough with crowds ,  holiday shopping  and crummy stores that won't take checks. Bah !

Jerry n9avy ( ex GR0UCH )

Just switched from my 20 meter dipole to a 40 meter one.  Made a contact with FL.  Ready to try to get 25 stations if there is enough activity on the waterfall.  Look for me this evening and tomorrow morning from Chesapeake Bay

David Hardy   1692/381
KB3RAN
CARA President k3cal.org

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

It's here! Kicks off in 12 minutes in the Eastern Time Zone!

Inline image 1

Good luck everybody!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Fr Richard R

Standin by

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 6:47:56 PM EST, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

It's here! Kicks off in 12 minutes in the Eastern Time Zone!

Inline image 1

Good luck everybody!

73

Matt King