Xmas Run

Jerry N9AVY

Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !

Jerry  n9avy

Brian (N2MLP)

Calling for snow here tonight

Good luck with 25 contact

Does it count if we work Santa in 25 city mobile ??

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !

Jerry  n9avy

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Jerry and all,

What is the "Christmas Run"? I looked at the PODX website, but don't see a hint.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/24/17 7:15 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !

Work 25 stations on PSK31 on Dec 25th 2017 0000-2359 UTC

Jerry  n9avy

What is the "Christmas Run"? I looked at the PODX website, but don't see a hint.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Alan WL7CG

On 12/24/17 7:15 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !

I can guaranty that there are tons of stations out there looking for Alaska. You should be busy if they can hear you.

Jerry  n9avy

[...]

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

ere's the little blurb on the website - it's under the "available endorsements" section:
Inline image 1

Good luck everybody! It starts this evening for those of us in the states!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Alan Sorum <asorum@...> wrote:

Jerry and all,

What is the "Christmas Run"? I looked at the PODX website, but don't see a hint.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/24/17 7:15 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !

Jerry  n9avy

Fr Richard R

Being pretty rare from FM16 I will be on for Christmas!!!!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:39, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

[...]

Charles Odom, KI4VMK # 2542

It's going to get crazy around my house about 2200 utc, and tomorrow also. So I will say Merry Christmas and have fun with the Christmas Run.

73,

KI4VMK
# 2542

On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:34 PM, "Fr Richard R via Groups.Io" <yahoo.com@groups.io target=_blank>rickocr2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

B C <k9wis@...>

we added a couple inches of ground plane this morning..the vertical is barking again..
should be a good winter. Merry Christmas to all..
Brian K9WIS

---- Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !
Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.
Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !
Jerry  n9avy

JORDI TARRIDA

Jim K5SP

Where is everyone this morning.  Ready to get 25, am halfway there.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

John Etling

Exceeded the minimum – got 30. I’m off now to do holiday things now!!

I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John