ALASKA !!

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Kind of like Rhode Island from here :) Have a good new year.

On 12/22/17 2:08 PM, B C wrote:
Oh my ... they do exist..I always though Alaska was a mythical place..
Brian K9WIS

---- Alan Sorum <asorum@cvinternet.net> wrote:
All,

The brewpub sounds good. Merry Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/22/17 1:33 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Dinner at the brewpub with the family!  Drat!

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 22, 2017 5:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

WL7CG is on 20m at 2224 UTC

B C <k9wis@...>

Oh my ... they do exist..I always though Alaska was a mythical place..
Brian K9WIS

---- Alan Sorum <asorum@cvinternet.net> wrote:

All,

The brewpub sounds good. Merry Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/22/17 1:33 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Dinner at the brewpub with the family!  Drat!

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 22, 2017 5:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

WL7CG is on 20m at 2224 UTC

Alan Sorum WL7CG

All,

The brewpub sounds good. Merry Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/22/17 1:33 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Dinner at the brewpub with the family!  Drat!

Mike
WM4B
On Dec 22, 2017 5:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
WL7CG is on 20m at 2224 UTC

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

He doesn't seem to be making it to Georgia..... ~sigh~

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Dinner at the brewpub with the family!  Drat!

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 22, 2017 5:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
WL7CG is on 20m at 2224 UTC