Robert - KF2GQ – Completes WTW

Rick - N7WE

Robert – KF2GQ – 070 Member 710 - just uploaded his log to the Awards Progress Checker for the first time in quite some time.  In addition to several other endorsements, his 18,788 QSOs completed the WTW Award.  And he is only 9 hour blocks away from completing 24/7 and earning the Clock and Calendar endorsement.  Please join me in congratulating Robert on a fine achievement!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Robert - well done on WTW! That takes a lot of seat time!

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Dec 21, 2017, at 9:41 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Robert – KF2GQ – 070 Member 710 - just uploaded his log to the Awards Progress Checker for the first time in quite some time.  In addition to several other endorsements, his 18,788 QSOs completed the WTW Award.  And he is only 9 hour blocks away from completing 24/7 and earning the Clock and Calendar endorsement.  Please join me in congratulating Robert on a fine achievement!

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Congratulations Robert, I know how much time it needs to  this award.
Blessings.
John KE4JB