Band is lousy

Jerry N9AVY

Turned on 20 m 0030 utc and heard nada; so went to 40m and heard a couple signals with heavy qsb . Good thing furnace broke and  i was able to do the annual fix.  Heat has returned.

Guess I just sit back and watch a movie .

jerry  n9avy

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

That's surprising given the solar-terrestrial data today.

Maybe tomorrow!

Inline image 1

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Turned on 20 m 0030 utc and heard nada; so went to 40m and heard a couple signals with heavy qsb . Good thing furnace broke and  i was able to do the annual fix.  Heat has returned.

Guess I just sit back and watch a movie .

jerry  n9avy

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I just worked a special event station in NM on 40 meters (0250z)…. 599 into GA.

Mike

WM4B

That's surprising given the solar-terrestrial data today.

Maybe tomorrow!

Inline image 1

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Turned on 20 m 0030 utc and heard nada; so went to 40m and heard a couple signals with heavy qsb . Good thing furnace broke and  i was able to do the annual fix.  Heat has returned.

Guess I just sit back and watch a movie .

jerry  n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

Probably all the Xmas lites generating RFI.  Lots on hum on 40m.

Jerry  n9avy