73,

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 7:53 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] W1IPS - Ral - Completes 366!

I just signed clear with Ral - W1IPS. Christmas came early for him as that QSO completed his 366 and he became the 27th person to do so. Congratulations Ral. Well done!
It was my pleasure to be your 366 QSO

Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Fr Richard R

Congrats Ral

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Dec 20, 2017, at 19:52, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

I just signed clear with Ral - W1IPS.  Christmas came early for him as that QSO completed his 366 and he became the 27th person to do so.  Congratulations Ral.  Well done!

It was my pleasure to be your 366 QSO

Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Congrats Ral  !!!

Jerry  n9avy

I just signed clear with Ral - W1IPS.  Christmas came early for him as that QSO completed his 366 and he became the 27th person to do so.  Congratulations Ral.  Well done!
It was my pleasure to be your 366 QSO

Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congrats Ral! Well done!

Paula

On Dec 20, 2017, at 4:52 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

I just signed clear with Ral - W1IPS.  Christmas came early for him as that QSO completed his 366 and he became the 27th person to do so.  Congratulations Ral.  Well done!

It was my pleasure to be your 366 QSO

Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Paula K7PAX #1739

Forgot my manners - I am Paula, K7PAX # 1739

On Dec 21, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:

Congrats Ral! Well done!

Paula

On Dec 20, 2017, at 4:52 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

I just signed clear with Ral - W1IPS.  Christmas came early for him as that QSO completed his 366 and he became the 27th person to do so.  Congratulations Ral.  Well done!

It was my pleasure to be your 366 QSO

Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Ral
Great achievement

Rick
Curious how many times you have completed 366 for others.
Merry Xmas all
Barry

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 09:25 am, Barry 1470 wrote:
Rick
Curious how many times you have completed 366 for others.
Merry Xmas all
Barry
Don't have any idea Barry.  But I sure would like to help a lot more in 2018.  By the way, I hear North Van may have a white Christmas!  Stay warm and safe.  Merry Christmas from 80 degree Florida!

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Rick can you remind me of the Christmas run details please.
I’m looking to finish 356/6 Dec 24, 25, 26.
Have a blessed Christmas.
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 1:41 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 09:25 am, Barry 1470 wrote:
Rick
Curious how many times you have completed 366 for others.
Merry Xmas all
Barry
Don't have any idea Barry.  But I sure would like to help a lot more in 2018.  By the way, I hear North Van may have a white Christmas!  Stay warm and safe.  Merry Christmas from 80 degree Florida!

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Hiya, Padre - the "2017 Christmas Run" is 0000-2359UTC 25 December 2017. Work 25 PSK-31 contacts for the sticker. The contact do not have to be with an 070 member.

We'll keep an eye on ya for the 24th-26th.... we're all rooting for you to wrap it up!!!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 6:01 PM, bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...> wrote:
Rick can you remind me of the Christmas run details please.
I’m looking to finish 356/6 Dec 24, 25, 26.
Have a blessed Christmas.
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 1:41 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 09:25 am, Barry 1470 wrote:
Rick
Curious how many times you have completed 366 for others.
Merry Xmas all
Barry
Don't have any idea Barry.  But I sure would like to help a lot more in 2018.  By the way, I hear North Van may have a white Christmas!  Stay warm and safe.  Merry Christmas from 80 degree Florida!

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Thanks Matt,
Just worked a MN and IN on 80.
Have a good evening.
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 6:24 PM Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:
[...]

Yup John...you're next up.  I will be out-of-pocket and on radio silence until late on the 26th EST.  But there will be lots of people just looking to give you a shout to help you nail your 366.  Good luck and YOU WILL DO IT!