The GREAT APE Hunt

Rick - N7WE

Well I'm winding down my hunt.  But the 8th Annual KC9UR POTA portable APE - 2020 will go down in my book as the GREATEST APE hunt in my experience.  Despite T-storms that had me completely shut down and disconnected several times, poor propagation, and 6m thru 12m being completely closed to me, I had a great time.  Very special THANKS! to Bob and Stan for this outstanding effort.  You guys are superior!  You made my weekend!  Hope you had as much fun as I did. 73,

JEFF WALSH

The 2020 KC9UR APE Extravaganza has once again lived up to it world class reputation!
Many thanks to Bob and Stan for all their time and effort to make this event possible!
Always enjoy chasing you 2 “APEs”.

On Aug 23, 2020, at 12:21 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Well I'm winding down my hunt.  But the 8th Annual KC9UR POTA portable APE - 2020 will go down in my book as the GREATEST APE hunt in my experience.  Despite T-storms that had me completely shut down and disconnected several times, poor propagation, and 6m thru 12m being completely closed to me, I had a great time.  Very special THANKS! to Bob and Stan for this outstanding effort.  You guys are superior!  You made my weekend!  Hope you had as much fun as I did. 73,

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

This was my best APE hunt so far: four bands

I used an APE hunt appropriate operating position:

Thanks to Bob and Stan for organizing and operating.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK