Red River Bridge War Special Event

Leland Sly

Just a heads up that the local club I belong to is hosting a Special Event starting in about 30 minutes.  I'll be doing some PSK for the event.  Look for our call sign...W5I.

Hope to contact you on the air.

Thanks,

Lee N5SLY

Jim K5SP

Band?

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Leland Sly

I'm on 20 right now.  I've been spotted on the DX Cluster.

73

Lee

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 7:09 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Band?

On 7/17/2020 6:36 PM, Leland Sly wrote:
Just a heads up that the local club I belong to is hosting a Special Event starting in about 30 minutes.  I'll be doing some PSK for the event.  Look for our call sign...W5I.

Hope to contact you on the air.

Thanks,

Lee N5SLY

--