Got ONE on 10 only 2 more to go.

Bo W4GHV

KF3AA
I'm using an IC-7610 for the first time and it has some nice features IF I learn how to use them!
AFC and NET that supposedly tracks signals and moves my signal to match
Contact with KF3AA was partial then total garbage
Then he must have added some juiice and I got solid copy for a bit.
Only 100W here since my linear amplifier HA-14 was born in the 70's.

Give me all you got and let me try again.
73, Bo W4GHV

malcolm heard

Calling on 17.   Ke0jbt

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Bo W4GHV

Switched to proven old fldigi to see if its me or the technology.
I see I've been spotted by 3 on WSPRwatch Iphone app tho
Listen for my daughter KJ7MEB in SLC Utah !!!
We are both on 10m now for a bit

Bo W4GHV

Bo W4GHV

FYI  KC2RGW K8SA  KG5OIB AND N5SLY spotted here in NC on WSPRwatch
10MHz 10 meters this old timer gets them mixed up.
On 10.140 MHz a while longer.
The thought of copying 35WPM CW in the contest scares me.

W4GHV

Bo W4GHV

One more thought. How about a link to info on how the PSK signal looks or its makeup.
I'm seeing one constant freq sine wave and a smaller on changing. No freq SHIFTING noted.
Thanks

Bo W4GHV

Found good info on Wikipedia and the 'official' psk page at http://aintel.bi.ehu.es/psk31.html

Something to do until the sun spots on us!