10m opening


Steve Olivieri
 

The Olivia digital group posted that there's a 10m opening and I saw the calls on 28.122.
I have a few minutes during my lunch break.   Calling out PSK31 CQ on 28.120 from Central MA (FN42dg)..
de Steve, N1TYH


Steve Olivieri
 

forgot to post:   time 17:39 UTC on 18-June-2020


Chuck M
 

Not that familiar with Olivia.  Which of the versions are they using?  Was checking OL 4-125 and OL 8-125.  Wasn't seeing anything with my vertical.  Will check with horizontal dipole.

Thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB


On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 01:39:44 PM EDT, Steve Olivieri <n1tyh73@...> wrote:


forgot to post:   time 17:39 UTC on 18-June-2020


Steve Olivieri
 

Chuck, they run mostly 8/250 or 16/500.

If your on FB look up
“Olivia Digital Mode on HFRadio........”

73, Steve, N1TYH


On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:53 PM Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not that familiar with Olivia.  Which of the versions are they using?  Was checking OL 4-125 and OL 8-125.  Wasn't seeing anything with my vertical.  Will check with horizontal dipole.

Thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB


On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 01:39:44 PM EDT, Steve Olivieri <n1tyh73@...> wrote:


forgot to post:   time 17:39 UTC on 18-June-2020


Chuck M
 

Thanks.  Dropped off shortly after.

Will try those next time.  Not on FB, so thanks to those who pass on the info.

73s,
Chuck
KD9DVB



On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:33 PM, Steve Olivieri
<n1tyh73@...> wrote:
Chuck, they run mostly 8/250 or 16/500.

If your on FB look up
“Olivia Digital Mode on HFRadio........”

73, Steve, N1TYH


On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:53 PM Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not that familiar with Olivia.  Which of the versions are they using?  Was checking OL 4-125 and OL 8-125.  Wasn't seeing anything with my vertical.  Will check with horizontal dipole.

Thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB


On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 01:39:44 PM EDT, Steve Olivieri <n1tyh73@...> wrote:


forgot to post:   time 17:39 UTC on 18-June-2020