CORRECTION!

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

I was mistaken in saying that a station can be worked more than once in the Triple Play or Doubleheader.

The rules say "Work each station once per band" with no further guidance.  The scorer appears to be set up to exclude multiple contacts to the same station on the same band within a contest, regardless of the time block one logs it in.

I'm not sure how I really feel about that, but it's certainly too late to change the rules now.

We'll look at the rule in the off season and determine whether to keep it in place or change it (we'll make sure the other contest's rules match as applicable) but the way it's written is the way it will remain for this year.

For explicit clarification: "WORK EACH STATION ONCE PER BAND IN THE CONTEST, REGARDLESS OF WHICH TIME BLOCK IN WHICH THE STATION IS WORKED"

Sorry for the confusion....

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708