070 Daze Tri-WARC

Leland Sly

What are the recommended freq for 12, 17 & 30 meters.  I don't have any of those awards and its been years since I have made a PSK contact on those bands.  This should be fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

Lee,

30 mtrs 10.140
17 mtrs  18.097
12 mtrs  24.920

Jerry N9AVY

Lee:

Check your logs to see how many contacts you already have on those bands that will count. Then, you may get a little help from your friends here at PODXS. These days, we all need a little help with the poor propagation and lack of activity.

Not sure, but can't help but wonder if 12m is subject E-skip like 10m.

I'd be willing to sked you after my FT-1000MP gets back from repair shop or when I get a back up rig in place.

Jerry n9avy

On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 06:39:28 PM CDT, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

What are the recommended freq for 12, 17 & 30 meters.  I don't have any of those awards and its been years since I have made a PSK contact on those bands.  This should be fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

Leland Sly

Thank you John

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 6:49 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Lee,

30 mtrs 10.140
17 mtrs  18.097
12 mtrs  24.920

Leland Sly

Thanks Jerry,

All of my contacts for the last 8 years have been uploaded to the 070 checker.  According to that I have not made a PSK contact on WARC bands since 2014...hi hi.  You never know how the bands will be but it should be fun to give it a go next Saturday.

Hope to catch you then.

73

Lee N5SLY