Thanks.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

malcolm heard

Thanks for all that work.
Malcolm
Ke0jbt

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 11:36 AM David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:
By now, everyone should have their personal results.  Please let me know
if there are any discrepancies/issues with your individual results so we
can finalize the contest results and send out the rankings.

Thanks.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Ken N6PCD

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your hard work, we appreciate it! Was happy with my paltry personal score. The condx out here on the Left Coast in SoCal were terrible, especially with my poor antenna setup. Still, it was better than last year! Maybe the condx are on an upswing! 👍🏻😁
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD