Audio alarms in HRD/DM780

i DOWNLOADED THE MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS /CALSIGN LIST.  hOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT LOADING IT IN dm780 LIST AND SAVE IT.  KEEP LOSING LIST. WHEN I DO USE THE LIST i ALSO LOOSE THE CQ IN THE SUPERSWEEP ALARMS,?
aNY HELP APPRECIATED
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
I've attached my notes on how to import the 070 member list from hamclub.info.  This method will NOT provide the CQ alarm.  I think that originally comes is in the default alarm set, but I've replaced my default set so can't be sure.  You might be able to copy and paste the CQ alarm from one alarm set to another.  If not, the default set should give you the syntax you need to add to the 070 member list once you get it loaded into and alarm set.

A word of caution - I am running WIN7 Pro and I have had to revert to HRD version 6.6.0.236 in order to get my alarms to function.  Even then, they only function by color change, not audio.  I have been unable to get audio alarms working for several years.

Hope this helps.--

THANKS FOR THE INFO. YEAH I GET THE CQ IN DEFAULT ALARMS. THEN WHEN I LOAD THE MEMERSHIP LIST IT HAS TO BE IN ALARM 2 . I have not been aBLE to add cq  to the memship alarms. I can cut and paste the cq from the default to the membership list. It says cq is there but doesnt work.
Thanks for the help it's not that big a deal but u think u pay 100 bucks for something to work. Then they want to charge me 50 bucks  to answer a simple question. I DONT THINK SO !!
73 Dave

Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
The trick is not to modify the membership list but to add a new definition in Alarm 2.  You can copy the CQ definition from the Default Alarm set to Alarm Set 2.  Once I figured it out, I wrote it up so I could remember how to do it.  I've attached that word document that gives the steps.  Hope this helps.