070 Mailings to Resume !

stan W9SMR

Due to extenuating circumstances since December, 2018 our Mailings have fallen seriously behind. But now, with supreme efforts by our Executive Director, Jim, K5SP, the PODXS 070 Club is preparing to resume the mailing of Membership Certificates, Contest Winner Certificates, and Endorsement Stickers. The job of actually mailing over 1,650 items has been graciously assumed by Jeff, W3WMU and Bob, KK6KMU.

Jim has received a large shipment of materials from Matt, AK4MK, and is in the process of inventorying those items. He has started printing those items and appropriate mailing labels and plans to ship the first 100 Membership packets and contest certificates himself. He then plans to ship all remaining necessary items and envelope supplies to Jeff and Bob. A fifty-fifty split on that job means each will assemble and mail over 800 items. Amazing dedication!

As this task is completed, we will have accomplished the following:

-Cleared the backlog since December 2018 of New Member Packets.

-Cleared the backlog of Top Dawg, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Certificates for all 2019 Contests.

-Cleared the backlog of all Participation Stickers and Endorsements since the last mailing in February, 2019.  A cutoff date of June 12, 2020 has been set to allow us to “Clear the Deck”.

Completion of this effort will require a large investment in envelopes and postage. As you start to receive these cherished mailings, we hope you will remember that to support a club with no membership dues, a voluntary contribution will be much appreciated. To make an offsetting contribution, see website at "Postaid" donate.

Be sure to express you appreciation to Jim, Jeff and Bob as you are able. They are working very hard to continue making the PODXS 070 Club the very best digital club in the world!

 73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

Jerry N9AVY

Wow ! This looks to be a huge mailing for the club. Am sure donations to postage fund would be appreciated since every year the USPS keeps upping the ante for postage.

Give what you can even if it means going with a 6-pack of beer or a packs of smokes ! Every bit will help.

Yes, I just sent mine in via Paypal.

73, Jerry N9AVY

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 09:08:39 AM CDT, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

Tim Castagnola

Clicking those three buttons was quite easy and I'm glad to help

Tim
KM6KIZ

Don - KM4UDX

Well done.  BZ and thank you very much.
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...