Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

William Wagaman

I am calling CQ on 6m now 50.290 I will also listen for a bit de Bill N3GTY

On 2020-05-24 15:46, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

Chuck M

Wish I could join you.  Only have an old 6M Maratrac FM transceiver.  Oh well.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On 2020-05-24 15:46, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I’m headed over. We had an opening this am but seemed to moved south. I will give it a shot.

Steve
VA3FLF

On May 24, 2020, at 11:46, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

Not seeing you Bill.  I fact, I'm not seeing any signals.  I'll hang in for about another 10 minutes then break for lunch.

On 2020-05-24 15:46, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

William Wagaman

Same here nothing on the waterfall but calling cq de Bill N3GTY

On 2020-05-24 15:46, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Looks dead in the Great North for now. Keep looking... it will open up sometime soon.

Steve
VA3FLF

On 2020-05-24 15:46, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Looks like lots of 6m FT8 from Florida to the Pacific Northwest.  I know that just because FT-8 is open, it doesn't mean PSK, CW or SSB is.  But I'm going to get on 50.290 and CQ using PSK31 from now until about 16:15 UTC.  Hope to catch a few of you!

Zero, Zilch, Zip, Nada, Nichts, Nulla, Niente, Nasshingu...nothing!  Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't.  I'm off to feed my face.  Thanks to all who tried, Bill, Steve, Chuck, and probably others!  Maybe later!