From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:12 PM
Subject: [070Club] Chile

CE3FIK    on 20m  calling CQ  DX at 2207 UTC   .

Called him several times, but I guess I'm not right kind of DX

Jerry   N9AVY

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Jerry,
Yeah it's chilly (Chile) here too.  Expecting 3-5 inches of the white stuff for tomorrow.
Time to work radio!!  Perfect timing with the 070 test!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 05:22 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Got him, but barely. He came back with correct name and call ... then QSB took over.  Curse these lousy conditions !

Jerry  n9avy

CE3FIK    on 20m  calling CQ  DX at 2207 UTC   .

Called him several times, but I guess I'm not right kind of DX

Jerry   N9AVY

I thought that I was back in Indiana. We are not supposed to get this much snow in Atlanta Ga. Currently we have about 5 inches and it is still snowing. But I still plan to get in the triple play.

73 de Keith N9VEL #771

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2017, at 3:32 PM, Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...> wrote:

Jerry,
Yeah it's chilly (Chile) here too.  Expecting 3-5 inches of the white stuff for tomorrow.
Time to work radio!!  Perfect timing with the 070 test!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 05:22 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Got him, but barely. He came back with correct name and call ... then QSB took over.  Curse these lousy conditions !

Jerry  n9avy

CE3FIK    on 20m  calling CQ  DX at 2207 UTC   .

Called him several times, but I guess I'm not right kind of DX

Jerry   N9AVY

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Keith
That sounds nice.

Waiting for the same here so I can test Santa’s new toy.

Jerry N9AVY

That's  the Christmas present to y'all  from us Yankees  !