From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - KK4CPS
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 7:44 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] CQing on 80 Meters

A 160m inverted L with a FCP is another goal for next year.

I had a 160 dipole about 30ft off the ground and bent in an arrowhead shape at the feedpoint (looked like an L from overhead) and it worked pretty poorly, but got me enough PSK-31 contacts on 160 to get my 160/20 sticker!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:
My antenna isn’t good either. It’s a 160 meter Inverted L, but it’s low. I’ve got an OCF ready to go up too when I can get the back-40 cut so I can work out there.

Mike
WM4B

Brian (N2MLP)

On 80 looking around