My 366 and Clock and Calendar are still pending in the 070 Awards Checker

Paula K7PAX #1739

My 366 and Clock & Calendar have been submitted but still unnaproved in the awards checker. Not sure who is in charge of approving those . . . I finished them up on Nov 18th.

Paula K7PAX #1739._,_._,_

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Paula - they're not in the queue.

Jerry, N9AVY, stays pretty well right on top of approvals.

Let me investigate and I'll get back with you.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:

My 366 and Clock & Calendar have been submitted but still unnaproved in the awards checker. Not sure who is in charge of approving those . . . I finished them up on Nov 18th.

Paula K7PAX #1739._,_._,_

Paula K7PAX #1739

I submitted the 366 and it shows Orange like it should. The clock and calendar hadn’t been submitted because it is waiting on the 366

Paula

On Dec 5, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Paula - they're not in the queue.

Jerry, N9AVY, stays pretty well right on top of approvals.

Let me investigate and I'll get back with you.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:

My 366 and Clock & Calendar have been submitted but still unnaproved in the awards checker. Not sure who is in charge of approving those . . . I finished them up on Nov 18th.

Paula K7PAX #1739._,_._,_

Jerry N9AVY

Paula:

That would be me.  I'm sure I approved the stickers, but they have to be done by KE4JB.  When did you submit them ?  Are those endorsements showing up on your checker in orange or green ???   Be patient as John is cranking out stickers as fast as he can...  he's probably dreaming stickers now !  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

My 366 and Clock & Calendar have been submitted but still unnaproved in the awards checker. Not sure who is in charge of approving those . . . I finished them up on Nov 18th.

Paula K7PAX #1739._,_._,_

Jerry N9AVY

Paula:

Just got home from work  and after I sent previous post I checked the queue and saw you Clock & Calander hadn't been approved. Looks like you just submitted.  So, I approved it.

BTW,  you submitted  C&C on 12/05/17 .

Jerry  N9AVY