The switch

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I have been reading the thread on all the minor gliches and bugs with the
new group. I still fail to understand the switch in the first place
because it's creating more troubles because folks are using the old list
to reports bugs on this list, a lot of confusion. The moderators need a
cutoff date to the new list AND STICK TO IT. People have been talking
about the switch for too long

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK 751
http://www.justinmattes.com

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

It's just growing pains.  Be patient.  This is a hobby.

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 5, 2017 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com> wrote:

I have been reading the thread on  all the minor gliches and bugs with the
new group. I still fail to understand the switch in the first place
because it's creating more troubles because folks are using the old list
to reports bugs on this list, a lot of confusion. The moderators need a
cutoff date to the new list AND STICK TO IT. People have been talking
about the switch for too long

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK 751
http://www.justinmattes.com

Matthew King - AK4MK

Justin - I haven't heard of any bugs in the new group.  I've heard some questions about new settings and getting familiarized with the group, but I believe it's working flawlessly.

The only reason I reported the possible "spam" thing on the old group was that was the only way to reach everybody that may have been experiencing that problem. I believe, now, that it was affecting one person only.

I'm not sure I see the troubles and confusion, but I'm sure open to hear about them and help resolve them in any way that I can.

The old list will probably accept posts for another couple days, then be set to a fully moderated status.

The 070_Contest list will be moved in the next week or so. Still not sure if it will be its own stand-alone group or a subgroup of the 070Club@groups.io group.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@...> wrote:
I have been reading the thread on  all the minor gliches and bugs with the
new group. I still fail to understand the switch in the first place
because it's creating more troubles because folks are using the old list
to reports bugs on this list, a lot of confusion. The moderators need a
cutoff date to the new list AND STICK TO IT. People have been talking
about the switch for too long

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK 751
http://www.justinmattes.com

David M (AJ4TF)