Bands are slow

Don - AB4GR - 1270

I haven't seen much activity on either 20 or 40 this afternoon from here in SW Georgia. The ones I did see I had no luck contacting.

Don - AB4GR

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

I've made half a dozen contacts today, mostly to the VA/NC area, but with one to AZ, one to OR, and one to MD as well, all on 20. There were several others that I couldn't make, though.

Certainly hasn't been the best I've seen it, but not quite the worst either. That's with a class G2 geomagnetic storm in place, making the A-index 30!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Don - AB4GR <ab4gr@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much activity on either 20 or 40 this afternoon from here in SW Georgia. The ones I did see I had no luck contacting.

Don - AB4GR

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Where you at, Don?  Near Warner Robins here.

Mike
WM4B

On Dec 5, 2017 4:36 PM, Don - AB4GR <ab4gr@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much activity on either 20 or 40 this afternoon from here in SW Georgia. The ones I did see I had no luck contacting.

Don - AB4GR

Don - AB4GR - 1270

Matt, I did manage a short QSO into PA on 30 meters. Don't get on that band much, for some reason.

Don - AB4GR - 1270

Mike, I am in Columbus, GA.