Am I generating two messages when I post?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Mike Flowers

Only single messages received from you here.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Not that I've seen, David, no.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@gmail.com> [2017-12-04 19:13]:
Not that I've seen, David, no.
Ok good. I'm getting doubles at my end; it's probably just a side-effect of
how my client works and I wanted to make sure I wasn't spamming.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Hey, David - under ACCOUNT (on the pulldown from your sign-in, up in the upper right hand corner of the screen), you can choose PREFERENCES in the left side and change the "MY POSTS" setting from "I ALWAYS WANT COPIES OF MY OWN MESSAGES" and see if that helps eliminate "double copies" from your email client.

Just a thought.

* Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> [2017-12-04 19:13]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@gmail.com> [2017-12-04 19:23]:
Hey, David - under ACCOUNT (on the pulldown from your sign-in, up in the
upper right hand corner of the screen), you can choose PREFERENCES in the
left side and change the "MY POSTS" setting from "I ALWAYS WANT COPIES OF
MY OWN MESSAGES" and see if that helps eliminate "double copies" from your
email client.
Yeah, that's probably it.

--
David, K9DWR