Cool service - K4RJD

Richard Drexel <richdrexel@...>

Haven't been active in some time (busy working on big project for the last year and a half). But, I do regularly read the forum posts that arrive in my inbox.

73
K4RJD
Richard Drexel

Jim K5SP

Thought maybe you had dropped off the surface of the planet. Need to stay in touch rich, I taught you better than that!

Richard Drexel <richdrexel@...>

HA! No, not dropped off, just super busy and haven't had much time to do much of anything else. I ended up landing a position in downtown Atlanta (about an hour and a half commute from where I live) as a developer.

--
Richard Drexel

Reply to: richdrexel@...