73, Happy Holidays to all,
Stan
W9SMR

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 1:13 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Help: AK4MK Completes WTW!

Congrats Matt!!  Great dedication, for sure.

I am close behind you.

Rick, N7WE noted after I made the 365+1 award last month that I needed only 8 "N" and 6 "I" calls for WTW.

Based on his challenge, I started to pay attention.

As of last nite I had my 8 "N" calls and needed just ONE more "I" call.

Any "I" call volunteers who have not worked W9SMR yet?

This is such a wonderful hobby!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

boat.anchor@...

Way to go Stan

Well deserved after all your efforts towards making the rest of us happy.
Your turn Mate
73
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <robinstan@...> wrote :

Got that last illusive "I" call tonite.

Been a along trail, but it finally fell in my lap. W9ICK across the state in Palm Bay, FL  just happened to whip up a CQ when I was looking. Will upload soon.

Love this mode and love this group!!

Thanks to all who make it work!!

73, Happy Holidays to all,
Stan
W9SMR

David, K9DWR

Congratulations! Another giant falls; what will be next? :-)

David, K9DWR

ljl2002@att.net

Stan,
And ya didn't have to set up the pontoon to do it.

Nice work!!!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 12:04 AM, "David Rock david@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Congratulations!  Another giant falls; what will be next?  :-)

—
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 21:12, stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>

> Got that last illusive "I" call tonite.
>
> Been a along trail, but it finally fell in my lap. W9ICK across the state in Palm Bay, FL  just happened to whip up a CQ when I was looking. Will upload soon.
>
> Love this mode and love this group!!
>
> Thanks to all who make it work!!
>
> 73, Happy Holidays to all,
> Stan
> W9SMR

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    070-digest@...
    070-fullfeatured@...

JEFF WALSH

Stan ... a well deserved congratulations !

I have been seeing u my screen a lot the last few nights going after the last letters needed but I could only offer you a "W" ........

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU