Envelope

Sid Downey

Got my stickers in the mail today. Thanks to all involved.

Sid
W7JSD
1513

On Dec 1, 2017, at 3:12 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yippee, I got an envelope with a bunch of stickers  !!!

Many thanks to the Sticker Elf for getting these to me before Xmas !

John:

We all appreciate your efforts in getting out the stickers - it;s a big job and very important to the health of PODXS.

Hope you are progressing well after knee replacement. Have a couple friends who had knees replaced and they did fine. Getting up and down stairs I guess can be a problem. Hope you are better soon and running marathons !

Jerry  n9avy

I had hoped to get all the stickers out there before I went in for knee replacement on Nov 20 - but did not quite make it - I still have some  W call to process ans will get them out as soon as I can get back upstairs to my main computer.
Best wishes,
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yippee, I got an envelope with a bunch of stickers  !!!

Many thanks to the Sticker Elf for getting these to me before Xmas !

Jerry  n9avy

stan W9SMR

Thanks, John. Got my packet today, too!

Now if I could just find another "I" call.....

Best wishes on your recovery.

73,

Stan

W9SMR

I had hoped to get all the stickers out there before I went in for knee replacement on Nov 20 - but did not quite make it - I still have some  W call to process ans will get them out as soon as I can get back upstairs to my main computer.
Best wishes,
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yippee, I got an envelope with a bunch of stickers  !!!

Many thanks to the Sticker Elf for getting these to me before Xmas !

Jerry  n9avy

JEFF WALSH

I also received the much coveted PODXS stickers in the mail today.
Many Thanks to John and all the volunteers whose efforts make this a GREAT CLUB !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS