Help: AK4MK Completes WTW!

stan W9SMR

Congrats Matt!!  Great dedication, for sure.

I am close behind you.

Rick, N7WE noted after I made the 365+1 award last month that I needed only 8 "N" and 6 "I" calls for WTW.

Based on his challenge, I started to pay attention.

As of last nite I had my 8 "N" calls and needed just ONE more "I" call.

Any "I" call volunteers who have not worked W9SMR yet?

This is such a wonderful hobby!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

Go get them Stan!  Sorry I don't have an "I" to hand out and I don't think the scorer would allow you to substitute an "W" for and "I".   But it will be there soon.

Hope everyone realizes that "N" calls are suffixes only and not prefixes...

Jerry  N9AVY
(who counts as an "A"  and not an "N".