AK4MK Completes WTW!

Rick - N7WE

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

ljl2002@att.net

You are in a very select group Matt.

Nice work!  Wow.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:19 AM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

David, K9DWR

Congratulations, Matt. Well done and thanks for all your efforts for the club, too :-)

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Nov 28, 2017, at 06:19, n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series. This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve. Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013. He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

A big congrats Mike —  Well done!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 28, 2017, at 7:19 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Wow Matt – what an accomplishment! Well done! That takes dedication and a lot of chair time.

Paula K7PAX #1739

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Good Job Matt,
Best
John KE4JB

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 7:19 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

Congrats Matt  !!!!   That is a monumental achievement.
Jerry  n9avy

Please join me in congratulating Matt - AK4MK - who yesterday completed his Work The World Award Series.  This is a monumental achievement of 9 seperate, ordered awards requiring a total of 2246 QSOs and years to achieve.  Matt completed the first level of this endorsement on Dec. 6, 2013.  He becomes only the 32nd person to complete the entire series since it was introduced July 1, 2012.

Well done Matt!

Matthew King - AK4MK

Thanks, y'all!

73