K9DWR Yippee !

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats David !!!

Saw you in QSO  with Matthew , AK4MK  , on 30m .     Way to go !

Any who is close to 365  and needs contacts, there are always members out there who will try their darnedest  to make that QSO !  That's why I like PODXS.

Jerry  N9AVY

Rick - N7WE

Congrats David!  Now upload.

Rick

On 11/24/2017 20:15, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Congrats David !!!

Saw you in QSO  with Matthew , AK4MK  , on 30m .     Way to go !

Any who is close to 365  and needs contacts, there are always members out there who will try their darnedest  to make that QSO !  That's why I like PODXS.

Jerry  N9AVY

David, K9DWR

* Rick Butz n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-24 20:17]:
Congrats David!� Now upload.
thanks!

... aaannnddd.. DONE! :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Paula K7PAX #1739

Double congrats David! Woo Hoo! Another one made it!

Paula K7PAX

* Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-25 01:15]:
Congrats David !!!

Saw you in QSO� with Matthew , AK4MK� , on 30m .���� Way to go !
Any who is close to 365� and needs contacts, there are always members out
there who will try their darnedest� to make that QSO !� That's why I like
PODXS.�
Jerry,

You can say that again. It's a special group that will be up all hours of the
night and hang in there to fight conditions for the benefit of each other. :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

This is what sets PSK operators apart from FT-8 operators.

Jerry

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T