:-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

David

Good Luck!

I can't get on until after 00:30 UTC or so, and by then I'm sure you will have done the QSO.  But I'll check the Awards Progress Checker.  If you haven't uploaded your log by then, I'll get on 20 and if I can't find you there, I'll have a look on 40.

The finish line is in sight!  You are going to do it!

Will also look for you on 40m

Jerry  n9avy

I can't get on until after 00:30 UTC or so, and by then I'm sure you will have done the QSO.  But I'll check the Awards Progress Checker.  If you haven't uploaded your log by then, I'll get on 20 and if I can't find you there, I'll have a look on 40.

The finish line is in sight!  You are going to do it!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Best of luck David!

Paula K7PAX #1739

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-24 22:39]:
Will also look for you on 40m
Jerry� n9avy
Either conditions are terrible, or my system is deaf. Might need to try later. :-(

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

CW  contest going on now .. probably all weekend.    Now hearing KB0VCC in CO  and WW8O in Ohio ...not much of anything else.

I'll be tossing CQ's from time to time.

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Rick - N7WE

Just got on.  20m is closed here.  7.070 is full of CQWW - CW.  The ones that hurt are the statesides running 1.5KW.  I know it is legal, but sure wish they'd have some considereation of the band plan.

David I'll stay here for a bit, but do you have 30m capability?  There shouldn't be any contest activity there.

40m is very unstable.  One minute  stations are 559  and the next they are gone.   Tried to work KE8WIP ,  but didn't get much between fading and  CW WW  !

If you go to 30m  I will try to follow.

Jerry  n9avy

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-25 00:42]:
Just got on. 20m is closed here. 7.070 is full of CQWW - CW. The ones that hurt are the statesides running 1.5KW. I know it is legal, but sure wish they'd have some considereation of the band plan.

David I'll stay here for a bit, but do you have 30m capability? There shouldn't be any contest activity there.
The radio tunes to 30, but that doesn't mean it'll work. ;-)

What freq are you on?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

look for me around 10.141.  I'll be CQing for a few minutes.

Rick - N7WE

David, K9DWR

* Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-25 00:45]:
40m is very unstable.� One minute� stations are 559� and the next they are gone.�� Tried to work KE8WIP ,� but didn't get much between fading and� CW WW� !
If you go to 30m� I will try to follow.
I'm listening/calling between 10.141 and 10.1415, but not really seeing anything

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King - AK4MK

David - I saw you calling CQ while Jerry and I were talking.

Keep it up.... hopefully you and I will be able to make contact if you can't get anybody else.

73

Matt
AK4MK

* Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> [2017-11-25 00:45]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Rick - N7WE

Saw Jerry N9AVY in and out.� Also a VE3.� Never saw you David.� I'm going over to 40 again for the next 10 minutes or so.� Don't give up, there are still 23 hours left in the day!

Rick - N7WE

�

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Matthew King mrk.twg@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-24 20:02]:
David - I saw you calling CQ while Jerry and I were talking.

Keep it up.... hopefully you and I will be able to make contact if you
can't get anybody else.
Almost Matt. had you strong briefly then it dropped

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King - AK4MK

Well, it was rough and required some silly watts to get it done, but David and I successfully QSO'd on 30m.

He should be hitting the endorsement checker soon, so I'll let Rick give us a shout when it's official, but he's made his 366 for sure!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

* Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> [2017-11-24 20:02]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Matthew King mrk.twg@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-11-24 20:13]:
Well, it was rough and required some silly watts to get it done, but David
and I successfully QSO'd on 30m.

He should be hitting the endorsement checker soon, so I'll let Rick give us
a shout when it's official, but he's made his 366 for sure!
Yeah, rough is the right word for it, but it doesn't have to be pretty to count.

Thanks!!!

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King - AK4MK

You're welcome, David! :-)

73

Matt
AK4MK

* Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> [2017-11-24 20:13]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

The roughest QSOs to make will be the ones you remember the most.  ---  and you had a witness, too !

Jerry  n9avy

#1604 LONP #255
david@...