Test

Jim K5SP

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

Jim K5SP

David Westbrook

Gobble gobble

On Nov 23, 2017 6:38 PM, "jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

Jim K5SP

ljl2002@att.net

Woof Woof!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:45 PM, "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Gobble gobble

On Nov 23, 2017 6:38 PM, "jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

Meow, meow  ... it's Black (Cat) Friday .

jerry  n9avy

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

Jim K5SP

ljl2002@att.net

Jer

If that's the case then I'll let my dog respond.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482