Another one! N9VEL - Keith - Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Fr Richard R

Congrats Keith

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Nov 19, 2017, at 13:49, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Paula K7PAX #1739

Nice work Keith!

Paula K7PAX

On Nov 19, 2017, at 10:49 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Congratulations, Keith - well done!

Matt King
AK4MK - #1708
070 Club Executive Director

On Nov 19, 2017 1:50 PM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Thanks to everyone that helped me get this milestone

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 19, 2017, at 3:25 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congratulations, Keith - well done!

Matt King
AK4MK - #1708
070 Club Executive Director

On Nov 19, 2017 1:50 PM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Congrats Keith !

Just approved your sticker about an hour ago as I was running out the door. It should be in next mailing.

Jerry  n9avy

Thanks to everyone that helped me get this milestone

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 19, 2017, at 3:25 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congratulations, Keith - well done!

Matt King
AK4MK - #1708
070 Club Executive Director

On Nov 19, 2017 1:50 PM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Great job, well done Keith.
73
Paul nu4c

On Nov 19, 2017 13:49, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Congrats Keith — Well done!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 19, 2017, at 1:49 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Keith – N9VEL - has today completed his 366.  Congratulations Keith.  Well done!

He put together a very impressive string of consecutive days this summer and fall to complete the endorsement.  Please join me in sending him a well deserved “Great Job!”

Sid Downey

Congrats Keith. Great job.

Sid
W7JSD