Congrats Paula ..... a noble accomplishment ..... 73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:24 PM, "'Hamette' hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Congratulations.
I'm three days away all overChristmas!
John KE4JB

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:24 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats Paula !!!  Just approved  you sticker which should be in next mailing.

Jerry  n9avy

Congrats Paula ..... a noble accomplishment ..... 73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:24 PM, "'Hamette' hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Fr Richard R

Congrats

Fr Richard

On Nov 18, 2017, at 19:24, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Congratulations Paula. Well Done!
73 Paul nu4c

On Nov 18, 2017 19:24, "'Hamette' hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Steve Case <artcase@...>

Congrats Pauls, sorry about duping up on that QSO my mistake.
WA7ETE

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Congrats, Paula… I’m only 180ish days behind you!

73,

Mike
WM4B

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s
done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole
‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

boat.anchor@...

Nice job Paula!
Barry

---In 070@..., <hamette@...> wrote :

I just finished up and submitted my 366 – finally! Yay me! So glad it’s done. Now I don’t have to worry about missing a date and waiting a whole ‘nother year!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Great job Paula  — well done.   good feeling to get it behind you for sure!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 19, 2017, at 8:27 AM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Nice job Paula!