Jim K5SP

Yes, I believe it is.�

Jim, K5SP

On 11/14/2017 3:04 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] wrote:
�

Is the contest scorer still broken?

Randy W4RTT

David Westbrook

I'm hoping to take a look sometime later this week.

73
--David
 KJ4IZW

On Nov 14, 2017 16:54, "Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Yes, I believe it is.

Jim, K5SP

On 11/14/2017 3:04 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] wrote:

Is the contest scorer still broken?

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK

Thanks for the reassurance, David!

Everybody - please go ahead and submit your logs now. David will re-run them once the checker is squared away and we'll all get our scores then.

Y'all be good...

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:10 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm hoping to take a look sometime later this week.

73
--David
 KJ4IZW

On Nov 14, 2017 16:54, "Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Yes, I believe it is.

Jim, K5SP

On 11/14/2017 3:04 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] wrote:

Is the contest scorer still broken?

Randy W4RTT

David Westbrook

fixed!  I had typo'd dates when setting up the config for this year.   apologies for the delay.
no need to re-upload -- I rescored all the ones that were uploaded.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

ljl2002@att.net

David,
Thanks for all the effort for the club.
That's the kind of thing that makes the club what it is.
I bet it took at least an hour to reload mine!
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:07 AM, "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

[...]

boat.anchor@...

Something still amiss. My score did not improve.
Barry / VA7GEM

---In 070@..., <dwestbrook@...> wrote :

fixed!  I had typo'd dates when setting up the config for this year.   apologies for the delay.
no need to re-upload -- I rescored all the ones that were uploaded.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

David Westbrook

Barry -- I think it's correct .. You have two Q's:
  20171111 0242Z
  20171111 2052Z
And your start time for 20171111 is 0000Z,  so only 1 falls in the 6-hr block per UTC date. (even though that's different local-time dates)

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

---In 070@..., wrote :

fixed!  I had typo'd dates when setting up the config for this year.   apologies for the delay.
no need to re-upload -- I rescored all the ones that were uploaded.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

boat.anchor@...

David
you are correct.
You could not see the tongue in cheek
Barry

---In 070@..., <dwestbrook@...> wrote :

fixed!  I had typo'd dates when setting up the config for this year.   apologies for the delay.
no need to re-upload -- I rescored all the ones that were uploaded.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/? contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY& year=2017&info=1

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,

Maybe if you submit 10 more times the score will creep up.

(p.s. If it works shoot me an email.)

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

---In 070@..., wrote :

fixed!  I had typo'd dates when setting up the config for this year.   apologies for the delay.
no need to re-upload -- I rescored all the ones that were uploaded.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/? contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY& year=2017&info=1

73!
--david
KJ4IZW