Boy… 40 is useless tonight! Looking for my 366 QSO.

Mike

WM4B

will be there in about 5 minutes around 0155Z

Jim K5SP

On 11/13/2017 6:45 PM, 'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070] wrote:
�

Boy� 40 is useless tonight! Looking for my 366 QSO.

Mike

WM4B

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I’ll be CQing in earnest .  I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike

WM4B

Not a signal to be heard on 40m... just a bunch of what sounds like power line noise. Made a couple long CQs  and no answer ..

jerry  n9avy

I’ll be CQing in earnest .  I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike
WM4B

Fr Richard R

On 40 with a few signals and QSOs......

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328
VA

On Monday, November 13, 2017, 7:56:53 PM EST, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Not a signal to be heard on 40m... just a bunch of what sounds like power line noise. Made a couple long CQs  and no answer ..

jerry  n9avy

I’ll be CQing in earnest .  I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike
WM4B

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I’m still seeing several pretty strong signals on a North-South line, but they can’t hear me.

Do we have aurora tonight?

Mike
WM4B

Not a signal to be heard on 40m... just a bunch of what sounds like power line noise. Made a couple long CQs and no answer ..

jerry n9avy

I’ll be CQing in earnest . I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike
WM4B

Where exactly are you, see several traces, Fr Richard is strong into here, W9ICK, and a couple others but dont see your CQ.

Jim K5SP

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Every time I CQ, I get kicked off by a single that can’t hear me!  I’ll call at 1700 Hz.

Mike

WM4B

Where exactly are you, see several traces, Fr Richard is strong into here, W9ICK, and a couple others but dont see your CQ.

Jim K5SP

Fr Richard R

still afew gud signals on 40, though I am headed QRT for now

Fr Richard

On Monday, November 13, 2017, 8:01:23 PM EST, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Where exactly are you, see several traces, Fr Richard is strong into here, W9ICK, and a couple others but dont see your CQ.

Just worked  KD6BSL  in So Cal near LA.  Only signal on 40m band.

Jerry  n9avy

Not a signal to be heard on 40m... just a bunch of what sounds like power line noise. Made a couple long CQs  and no answer ..

jerry  n9avy

I’ll be CQing in earnest .  I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike
WM4B

I am at 7071.3 in a qso right now.

Jim K5SP

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

QSB is DEEP tonight, and cycles at about the time it takes to send a CQ.

Mike

WM4B

Just worked  KD6BSL  in So Cal near LA.  Only signal on 40m band.

Jerry  n9avy

Not a signal to be heard on 40m... just a bunch of what sounds like power line noise. Made a couple long CQs  and no answer ..

jerry  n9avy

I’ll be CQing in earnest .  I see some strong signals, but I can’t work them

Mike

WM4B

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I see you… called you a couple times.

I think I’ll call it a night. This must be my punishment for playing with FT8 this weekend!

Mike
WM4B

Where exactly are you, see several traces, Fr Richard is strong into here, W9ICK, and a couple others but dont see your CQ.

Jim K5SP

ljl2002@att.net

Mike,

Boy you got that right.  Empty on 40m here too.  Yuck!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, November 13, 2017 8:45 PM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

i'M AROND 1900 AT 0145z