Contest Scorer

boat.anchor@...

Is there something wrong with the scorer.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

No points have been assigned.

Barry

VB7150

Matthew King - AK4MK

Yessir, there's a problem with it, Barry.

David is aware of it and is hoping to get it squared away in the next day or two. He'll re-run all the existing logs at that time, so keep and eye on it to see your score magically appear!

Be good up there in sunny Canada! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there something wrong with the scorer.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

No points have been assigned.

Barry

VB7150

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Hi Barry,
I dropped a note to David last evening and I'm sure he will fix it.
John KE4JB

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there something wrong with the scorer.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/?contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY&year=2017&info=1

No points have been assigned.

Barry

VB7150

boat.anchor@...

Matt
TVM for update.
My log shud B the 1st to pop up as it is currently the smallest hi hi
Barry

---In 070@..., <mrk.twg@...> wrote :

Yessir, there's a problem with it, Barry.

David is aware of it and is hoping to get it squared away in the next day or two. He'll re-run all the existing logs at that time, so keep and eye on it to see your score magically appear!

Be good up there in sunny Canada! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there something wrong with the scorer.

http://hamclubs.info/scorer/? contest_id=070-TRIPLE-PLAY& year=2017&info=1

No points have been assigned.

Barry

VB7150

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Barry,

Were you running QRP again or are you guys up north on the outs with ol' sol?
Kinda tough goin, eh?  Same here.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

---In 070@..., wrote :

Yessir, there's a problem with it, Barry.

David is aware of it and is hoping to get it squared away in the next day or two. He'll re-run all the existing logs at that time, so keep and eye on it to see your score magically appear!

Be good up there in sunny Canada! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there something wrong with the scorer.
No points have been assigned.
Barry
VB7150

boat.anchor@...

Joe
Running full hundred watts. Doing OK with it.
Getting 2-3 contacts per week.
Barry

---In 070@..., <joe_molon@...> wrote :

Hey Barry,

Were you running QRP again or are you guys up north on the outs with ol' sol?
Kinda tough goin, eh?  Same here.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,

That's good.  At least you are making some progress.
There are days here when the WF is blank.

I think we should task NASA with replacing the sun's Flux Capacitor.  It has been in the circuit for quite awhile and probably isn't fully charging up to peak voltage anymore.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482